Online Workshop | 28th May 2020 | 9.30-11.30am
Date & Time
28th May 2020 | 9.30-11.30am | Register Here
Take the guess work out of launching yourself online and empower yourself to bring digital thinking into all aspects of your business. Whether you’re a bricks and mortar business or still at the drawing board, this workshop led by a digital expert with real-world small business experience spans the complete digital landscape.
Build your understanding of online advertising, search engines, websites, blogs and social media through practical exercises and real-life examples, then learn how to bring them all together into an effective online strategy that matches your objectives.
Learn from the success stories of those who’ve trod the same path before you and find out why others have failed. Get yourself on top of technical requirements, what hardware and software you’ll need and what to ask for. Get help to decide whether to DIY or outsource and why you should get onboard the cloud.
You will learn how to:
- operate in a digital landscape
- choose the technology you’ll need to do it
- decide on a website and why you need one
- get more from email
- make the most of social media
- manage risk, privacy and cybersecurity
- build your won action plan of next steps
- access tools, templates, support and resources in future
BV Logo (Colour)-01