Making new connections from the comfort of your home | 16th April 2020 | 12.00-1.00pm
About this Event
Startup Victoria’s Founder Connect program is a series of weekly online networking sessions designed to maximise your minutes by helping you forge valuable connections with your peers from the startup community – all before 9am!This edition of Founder Connect will be taking place as a Zoom video call.We’ve designed Founder Connect to allow you to make meaningful connections with others from the Startup Victoria community. Our structured sessions allow you to create more connections, which means an increased likelihood of finding those all-important meaningful connections. Whether you’re an angel investor, an experienced entrepreneur or are at beginning of your founder journey, this event will position you best to build your network, one breakfast at a time.
Date & Time
- 16th April 2020
What’s in it for you?
- Get Fresh Ideas
- When you network you meet new people with fresh ideas that may help you or your company grow. Get various perspectives on challenges, experiences and goals.
- Co-Founder/Investor opportunities
- Open doors to opportunities for business, career advancement, personal growth, or simply new knowledge. Impress the right people and you may leave this breakfast with a possible investor!
- Career Advice
- Meet and get advice from founders that have faced the same challenges as you. A wide network of informed, interconnected contacts means broader access to new and valuable information.
- Build Confidence
- Use this opportunity to practice networking. Think about how many chances you have to network, but simply just didn’t know how. Networking is a necessity when it comes to business. Get better and better at networking with every person you meet!
Get An Answer To Every Question
The benefit of a strong network is unbelievably powerful. Imagine never saying the words “I don’t know” again. Once you’ve built a decently sized network of intelligent founders, you will have an answer to virtually any question that comes your way.
- 12:00 – 12:05 pm | Log on to the call for a quick briefing
- 12:05 – 12.55 pm | Rounds of speed networking
- BYOB (bring your own breakfast!)
- 1.00 pm | Event close
Online Event GUidelines
- As this is an online event, please be reminded of the following:
- Please try to reduce your background noise as much as possible- headphones are a great option.
- This is an interactive event and so anyone who joins more than 15 minutes late will not be admitted.
- You will be muted upon entry to the meeting. Please use the chatbox to ask any questions in the briefing. You’ll be able to unmute yourself when the rounds of networking begin.
- This is a confidential networking session and so recording is not allowed.