We recently held a fundraiser to help make Eastern Innovation a pet-friendly workplace, and we are thrilled to say that we raised $1310! We will use these funds to implement the Pets@EI project, which will allow clients to bring their pets to work with them. We are so grateful to see everyone come together as a community in support of this cause, and we can’t wait to welcome our furry friends into the workplace!
The winners have been announced and contacted; congratulations, we hope you got the prizes you had your eye on!
A big thank you goes out to our generous donators for providing prizes:
- Pinewood Community Bank – Bendigo Bank
- A1 Testing & Tagging
- Vickie Morris – Hair & Makeup Artist
- Kidman Partners
- Access Ability Australia
- Kitchen Bar Cafe
- Kenshi Candles
- Morcom Pernat – Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys
- Darrell Mahoney – EI Board Chair & Deakin Emeritus Professor
- Danielle Storey – EI CEO
- Henriette Basic, Liz Small & Bri Titilas – EI Staff
And we can’t forget to thank everyone who participated in our fundraiser—we couldn’t have done it without you!