Applications close 31st August 2020. Win $5000 in cash and $200,000 in support to launch into the Asian market.
Nexus is a joint partnership between City of Melbourne, ACASE and Nanjing Pukou High Tech Park, supporting entrepreneurs to research, launch and expand into the Chinese market.
Proudly presented by the City of Melbourne, the City of Nanjing, Nanjing Pukou High-Tech Zone, Runway and ACASE, applications for the Nexus FinTech Competition are now open to all Australian-based start-ups and innovators.
If you have a great fintech idea or fintech business, this is your chance to win $5000 in cash and $200,000 in support to launch into the Asian market.
Here’s what you can win:
- $5000 in cash
- All expenses paid 5-day trip to Nanjing, China
- Business matching with Nanjing investors
- Site visit to Nanjing Pukou High-tech zone
- Networking with Nanjing business owners
- Pre-selection for K-Pouch International Accelerator Programme (including $6K in cash + $200K in support)
- Plus lucrative prizes for 2nd and 3d place winners
- 31 August 2020 - applications close
- 15 September 2020 – online pitch day
- 22 September 2020 – Forum and award presentation
How to apply and enter the competition:
Submit a pitch deck and/or a 5-minute pitch video showcasing your business HERE. More information is available HERE.
Download the competition flyer