Innovation truly does live here. Client success in Autumn.
Autumn was a time for innovation and success at Eastern Innovation.
The legend himself, Jayden Savannah, one of the team of our client, iBuild, coined our slogan “innovation lives here”.
Our CEO, Danielle had a total hip replacement, so innovation truly does live there too! Her new hip is a stainless steel, ceramic and porous titanium construction that included 3D printing technology. She feels very advanced now.
Throughout Autumn, so many of our clients were kicking business goals:
- Exaptec were featured on ABC’s The Weekly with Frank Woodley https://iview.abc.net.au/video/LE2011V014S00
- Access Ability Australia have been working hard on EI’s Access Key – to be launched soon – stay tuned.
- Bluestone Yeast were awarded a Federal grant for equipment purchases and were filmed for an upcoming documentary on Craft Brewing.
- iBuild Building Solutions launched Office Pods for #wfh comfort https://i-build.com.au/home-office-pods/
- Delorean Energy IPO’d and acquired 100% of SA Project, which will deliver Australia’s first ‘green gas to mains’ milestone.
- eHat Systems completed the beta version of their eHat and delivered to their customer.
- Gravelex designed an innovative PCB solution that will yield their customer millions of dollars.
- iBuild’s Jackson presented at Monash Precinct and NBNCo event, Technology That Advances Business.
- Apt Architecture have received planning approvals for significant projects including a place of assembly and a premium residential development.
- SAPTAX‘s Amit Aggarwal gained qualifications in Mental Health First Aid.
- The Monash Women in Business event was EI’s first fully catered event in our new function space and a lovely success thanks to the EI team.
And so much more. If you are part of our innovation community and have good news to share, message us – we love to share good things.