One off grants up to the value of $10000 | Applications close 1st June 2020
Salesforce in association with Council of Small Business Organisations Australia (COSBOA) is offering 67 one off grants of $10,000 grants.
Open for application from 25 May 2020 until 1 June 2020, the one-off grants of $10,000 aim to help eligible Australian small businesses ”overcome the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic” by providing them with cash flow.
Businesses eligible for the grant must fulfil these criteria:
- Be a for-profit business with an ABN
- • Employ between 2 and 50 employees
- • Have an annual revenue of $150,000 to $2,000,000
- • Have been in business for a minimum of two years
- • Can show the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on their business
- • Use the money for their proposal by 31 December 2020
- • Meet the criteria set out on the COSBOA.
Apply today, visit https://www.cosboa.org.au/