The year of the Rabbit is considered to be a fortunate and prosperous year. The Rabbit is the fourth animal in the Chinese zodiac cycle, and is associated with good luck, kindness, and sensitivity. It is said that people born in the year of the Rabbit are gentle, peaceful, and well-liked by others. New beginnings and fresh starts are commonly associated with the start of a new year, and the year of the Rabbit is no exception. It is a time to let go of the past and embrace new opportunities and possibilities. People may start new projects, make new resolutions, and focus on achieving personal and professional goals.
The start of a new year, and especially the start of a new Chinese New Year, can be an ideal time for startups to set new goals and focus on growth and development. It’s a perfect time to reflect on the past year’s achievements, and identify areas for improvement. It’s also an opportunity to look ahead and set new objectives, both short-term and long-term.
For startups, new beginnings can include, but are not limited to:
- Launching new products or services
- Expanding into new markets
- Building new partnerships or collaborations
- Investing in new technologies or processes
- Hiring new employees or contractors
It’s also a good time to review the business model, analyze the competition, and restrategise for the future. It is important for startups to remain agile and adaptable, and to be ready to take advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
Eastern Innovation provides a wide range of services and resources to support startups, including:
- Co-working space: A place to work and collaborate with other entrepreneurs, access to meeting rooms, and shared office facilities.
- Business services: Access to administrative services such as mail handling, printing, and reception services.
- Networking opportunities: The chance to connect with other businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors.
- Access to funding: Help with finding and applying for funding, such as grants, venture capital or angel investment.
- Access to markets: Help with marketing, sales and distribution, such as connecting to customers and partners.
- Educational resources: Workshops, seminars, and training programs on a variety of business topics.
- Access to the Monash ecosystem.
By providing a supportive environment, Eastern Innovation can help startups to overcome common challenges and grow their businesses no matter what stage the startup is at – idealization, innovation, collaboration, or acceleration.
As we commence the Year of the Rabbit, why not consider moving into a new environment that offers ongoing support for your startup, that allows you to scale up or down as you require.
Want to find out more, book a tour today. Call 1300 462 822 or book online at https://eibc.net.au/contact/tour/
ABOUT THE RABBIT
The rabbit is a tame creature representing hope and life for a long time. It is tender and lovely. The moon goddess Chang’e in the Chinese legend has a rabbit as her pet, which stimulates the thought that only this creature is amiable enough to match her noble beauty. Another way of saying, is that the Rabbit is the incarnation of the moon goddess per se and it is always a symbol of pureness and auspiciousness.
People born in the Year of the Rabbit are gentle and approachable. They have a decent, noble and elegant manner.
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Mao
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Mu (Wood)
Yin Yang: Yin
Years: 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023
#founders #startups #entrepreneurs #sharedoffice #hotdesks #flexiblespace #office #workstation #lab