CEO UPdate – May 2021
It’s great to be back after my extended leave where I had a total hip replacement. Innovation truly does live here! My new hip is a stainless steel, ceramic and porous titanium construction that included 3D Printing technology. I feel very advanced now!
Whilst I was gone, so many of you were kicking business goals.
- Exaptec were featured on ABC’s The Weekly with Frank Woodley https://iview.abc.net.au/video/LE2011V014S00
- Access Ability Australia have almost completed EI’s Access Key – to be launched soon
- Bluestone Yeast were awarded a Federal grant for equipment purchases
- iBuild have launched Office Pods for #wfh comfort https://i-build.com.au/home-office-pods/
- Delorean Energy IPO’d and acquired 100% of SA Project, which will deliver Australia’s first ‘green gas to mains’ milestone
- eHat completed the beta version of their eHat and delivered to their customer
- Gravelex designed an innovative PCB solution that will yield their customer millions of dollars
- iBuild’s Jackson presented at Monash Precinct and NBNCo event, Technology That Advances Business
- Apt Architecture have received planning approvals for significant projects including a place of assembly and a premium residential development
- The Monash Women in Business event was EI’s first fully catered event in our new function space and a lovely success thanks to the EI team
And so much more. If you have good news to share, email me firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to share good things.
I look forward to seeing you all again soon.