The EIBC is designed around a flexible platform of Active and Dynamic zones and Offices that can accommodate a changing workplace. If you are an entrepreneur with an innovative idea or way to do business and are looking for an affordable, collaborative space that encourages learning and creativity with like-minded businesses, we have many options that can provide the optimal working conditions for any stage of your business.
To use any of our services you need to become a Community Member and Membership is free. Head here to complete the form online
Services and facilities for Tenants at the Eastern Innovation Business Centre include:
Quality accommodation including meeting rooms, kitchen facilities and reception services
- Monthly licencee fees (with no lock in contracts), or
- Packages to offer great value
- Small Business support and community within the Centre
- Resources room with business equipment including photocopier*, fax access*, binding & laminating
- Opportunities to network with peers, Associates and Alumni of the MEC and small business professionals
- The EIBC also provides access to a range of external networks
- Receive the benefits of being closely associated with the Economic Development Unit of the Monash Council
- Contacts, referrals and the benefit of our Associate network
- Access to training seminars and workshops specific to small business
- Regular learning workshops where you get to network with other businesses
Also see the Frequently Asked Questions page
Call our team today to find out more about joining our innovative and thriving Community.
Membership is free and allows you to book spaces online. Become a member by filling out this form.
Call 1300 462 822 and make an appointment to view the Centre and its facilities.